Savings and support for your patients with CF
Chiesi CareDirect® is here to help your patients start, stay, and save on BRONCHITOL® (mannitol) inhalation powder
Chiesi CareDirect offers additional support services, including†:
- Your patient may be able to receive their medication at no cost†
- Financial support available for qualified patients who are unable to afford their medication
- Patient must complete the enrollment form to determine eligibility for the patient assistance program
- Patients who meet the financial and other eligibility requirements of the Chiesi CareDirect Patient Assistance Program may be eligible to receive their medication at no cost†
- Eligible patients experiencing coverage delays may be eligible to receive a 14-day supply of BRONCHITOL at no cost through the BRONCHITOL Quick Start Program‡
Restrictions apply. Please see full Terms and Conditions below.
§Fax the completed form to 1-866-410-6241 or email it to email@example.com.
Chiesi CareDirect Terms and Conditions
- Patient must fill through a Specialty Pharmacy contracted with Chiesi to participate in the BRONCHITOL $0 Co-Pay Assistance Program. The list clicking here. The Co-Pay Assistance Program may be available for eligible patients when filling through a contracted Specialty Pharmacy – no enrollment is required. of participating pharmacies can be accessed by
- Patient has commercial insurance and a valid prescription for a US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved indication for BRONCHITOL.
Click here to view Prescribing Information. A patient who receives health care benefits under any plan or program funded in whole or in part by federal or state governments including Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs (VA), State Prescription Assistance Plans (SPAPs) (other than health insurance for federal government employees) or any state health care program such as Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program, programs funded under Maternal and Child Health Program or programs funded under Social Services Block Grant are not eligible for the Co-Pay Assistance Program. A patient covered under a commercial health plan purchased through a health insurance marketplace or exchange is not a Government Program Beneficiary even if the costs of such coverage are subsidized by the federal government.
- Patient must be a resident of the United States or one of its territories.
- Patient may elect to enroll in Chiesi CareDirect by clicking this link. Enrollment in Chiesi CareDirect is not required to participate in the Co-Pay Assistance Program.
- Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions for all eligibility requirements.
BRONCHITOL is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to mannitol or to any of the capsule components. BRONCHITOL is contraindicated in patients who fail to pass the BRONCHITOL Tolerance Test (BTT).
BRONCHITOL can cause bronchospasm, which can be severe in susceptible patients. Because of the risk of bronchospasm, prior to prescribing BRONCHITOL, patients must pass the BRONCHITOL Tolerance Test (BTT). The BTT must be administered under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner who can treat severe bronchospasm.
Patients who pass the BRONCHITOL tolerance test (BTT) may experience bronchospasm with add-on maintenance therapy with BRONCHITOL. Patients should premedicate with an inhaled short-acting bronchodilator prior to each administration of BRONCHITOL. If bronchospasm occurs, immediately discontinue BRONCHITOL and treat bronchospasm with an inhaled short-acting bronchodilator.
Hemoptysis can occur with BRONCHITOL use. Monitor patients with history of episodes of hemoptysis. If hemoptysis occurs, discontinue use of BRONCHITOL.
Most common adverse reactions (≥3%) include cough, hemoptysis, oropharyngeal pain, vomiting, bacteria sputum identified, pyrexia, and arthralgia.
BRONCHITOL® (mannitol) inhalation powder is a sugar alcohol indicated as add-on maintenance therapy to improve pulmonary function in adult patients 18 years of age and older with cystic fibrosis. Use BRONCHITOL only in adults who have passed the BRONCHITOL Tolerance Test.