Savings and support for your patients with CF
Chiesi CareDirect® is here to help your patients start, stay, and save on BRONCHITOL® (mannitol) inhalation powder
Eligible patients pay as little as $0 for their prescription with copay assistance, automatically applied when a prescription is sent to an in-network specialty pharmacy*
Please see the list of available specialty pharmacies.
Chiesi CareDirect offers additional support services, including†:
- Patient assistance programs may help qualified patients who are uninsured or underinsured afford their medication
- Case Advocates deliver 1-on-1 support 7 days a week from 9 am–6 pm EST
- QuickStart helps new, eligible patients who have passed a BRONCHITOL Tolerance Test get a free, 7-day supply of BRONCHITOL
Restrictions apply. Please see full Terms and Conditions below.
Enroll your eligible patients today so they can take advantage of these support resources
Two options to get your patients started with Chiesi CareDirect:
Fax the completed form to 1-866-410-6241 or email it to email@example.com.
Chiesi CareDirect Terms and Conditions
- Legal US resident
- Commercially insured patients without prescription coverage are eligible
- Commercially insured patients with no plan coverage for product are eligible
- Commercially insured patients appealing plan determination are eligible (during the appeal process)
- Patients with a government funded plan are not eligible for PAP (Medicare Part D, Medicaid, etc)
BRONCHITOL is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to mannitol or to any of the capsule components. BRONCHITOL is contraindicated in patients who fail to pass the BRONCHITOL Tolerance Test (BTT).
BRONCHITOL can cause bronchospasm, which can be severe in susceptible patients. Because of the risk of bronchospasm, prior to prescribing BRONCHITOL, patients must pass the BRONCHITOL Tolerance Test (BTT). The BTT must be administered under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner who can treat severe bronchospasm.
Patients who pass the BRONCHITOL tolerance test (BTT) may experience bronchospasm with add-on maintenance therapy with BRONCHITOL. Patients should premedicate with an inhaled short-acting bronchodilator prior to each administration of BRONCHITOL. If bronchospasm occurs, immediately discontinue BRONCHITOL and treat bronchospasm with an inhaled short-acting bronchodilator.
Hemoptysis can occur with BRONCHITOL use. Monitor patients with history of episodes of hemoptysis. If hemoptysis occurs, discontinue use of BRONCHITOL.
Most common adverse reactions (≥3%) include cough, hemoptysis, oropharyngeal pain, vomiting, bacteria sputum identified, pyrexia, and arthralgia.
BRONCHITOL® (mannitol) inhalation powder is a sugar alcohol indicated as add-on maintenance therapy to improve pulmonary function in adult patients 18 years of age and older with cystic fibrosis. Use BRONCHITOL only in adults who have passed the BRONCHITOL Tolerance Test.