Get savings and support withChiesi CareDirect®
Chiesi CareDirect is here to help you start, stay, and save on BRONCHITOL® (mannitol) inhalation powder
Chiesi CareDirect comprehensive services include†:
- You May Be Eligible to Receive Your Medication at No Cost†
- Patients who meet the financial and other eligibility requirements of the Chiesi CareDirect Patient Assistance Program may be eligible to receive medication at no cost†
Restrictions apply. Please see full Terms and Conditions below.
Contact Chiesi CareDirect
Chiesi CareDirect Terms and Conditions
- Patient must fill through a Specialty Pharmacy contracted with Chiesi to participate in the BRONCHITOL $0 Co-Pay Assistance Program. The list of participating pharmacies can be accessed by clicking here. The Co-Pay Assistance Program may be available for eligible patients when filling through a contracted Specialty Pharmacy – no enrollment is required.
- Patient has commercial insurance and a valid prescription for a US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved indication for BRONCHITOL. Click here to view Prescribing Information. A patient who receives health care benefits under any plan or program funded in whole or in part by federal or state governments including Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs (VA), State Prescription Assistance Plans (SPAPs) (other than health insurance for federal government employees) or any state health care program such as Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Program, programs funded under Maternal and Child Health Program or programs funded under Social Services Block Grant are not eligible for the Co-Pay Assistance Program. A patient covered under a commercial health plan purchased through a health insurance marketplace or exchange is not a Government Program Beneficiary even if the costs of such coverage are subsidized by the federal government.
- Patient must be a resident of the United States or one of its territories.
- Patient may elect to enroll in Chiesi CareDirect by clicking this link. Enrollment in Chiesi CareDirect is not required to participate in the Co-Pay Assistance Program.
- Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions for all eligibility requirements.
Do not take BRONCHITOL if you have had an allergic reaction to mannitol or any parts of the BRONCHITOL capsule or if you do not pass the BRONCHITOL Tolerance Test (BTT).
Before you take BRONCHITOL, tell your healthcare provider about all your medical conditions, including if you have ever coughed up blood or had blood in your mucus (sputum); are pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant. It is not known if BRONCHITOL will harm your unborn baby. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you become pregnant while using BRONCHITOL; are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if BRONCHITOL passes into your breast milk or if it can harm your baby. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby while using BRONCHITOL.
Tell your healthcare provider about all medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
BRONCHITOL may cause serious side effects, including sudden breathing problems immediately after inhaling your medicine; coughing up of blood (hemoptysis). Call your healthcare provider or get emergency medical care right away if you cough up a large amount of blood.
The most common side effects of BRONCHITOL include, cough, coughing up of blood, pain or irritation in the back of your mouth and throat and discomfort when swallowing, vomiting, fever, joint pain, bacteria in your sputum. Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. These are not all the possible side effects of BRONCHITOL. You can ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist for more information.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
(mannitol) inhalation powder
BRONCHITOL is a prescription medicine that is used along with other therapies to improve lung function in people 18 years of age and older with cystic fibrosis (CF).
BRONCHITOL is only for adults who have passed the BRONCHITOL Tolerance Test (BTT). Your first dose of BRONCHITOL is given during the BTT by your healthcare provider and tests if BRONCHITOL is right for you. Your healthcare provider will use equipment to monitor you and have medicine ready if you have bronchospasm during the test. If you have bronchospasm during your BTT, then you should not be prescribed BRONCHITOL.
BRONCHITOL should not be used in children and adolescents. It is not known if BRONCHITOL is safe and effective in children under 18 years of age.